Happy birthday Louise!

Bird friends

duck watching

Bird friends

Bird friends

Bird friends

Bird friends

Bird friends

I often forget to blog about birthdays because I grew up in a family that is unsentimental about them (although very loving). But today I wanted to make an effort to say happy birthday to Louise!

I met Gracia and Louise in person last year after being friends online and meeting through our respective blogs. I often think that people regard friendships formed online suspiciously – like they’re not ‘real’ because the internet isn’t ‘real’. I don’t buy that. My friendship with Gracia and Louise is most certainly real and I don’t think I could have met kinder or more generous people. So here’s to you my friends, and here’s to Louise – happy birthday! Collected for you are some bird friends, whom I know you will love.

Hope you have a wonderful day Louise, and many pats for Percy, Omar and Olive. XX