Warm

Thursday, 16 January 2014

Warm

Warm

Warm

Warm

Warm

Warm

Warm

Warm

I have a picture folder on my laptop titled ‘Warm’, with some of my favourite images from my own photo collections. I may have singled out some photos because of the way the gold light hits the water, or because of some peachy tones in the sky. There’s nothing particularly unique about them, but they make me feel good.

I’m stuck on a difficult essay I have to write today. Often, the act of compiling a blog post helps me to tackle other things. I’m in no mood to write anything here today, but I do feel like sharing these warm images.

6 comments:

Denise | Chez Danisse said...

They make me feel good too.

Odessa said...

Ah, the gold light on water, is always the prettiest.

The Almost Famous Writer said...

They have a distinctly summery feeling about them. I feel relaxed just looking at these pictures. Natural golden light is one of the finest things on earth; it makes everything look perfect.

Rambling Tart said...

They are beautiful, Hila, capturing that ethereal, end-of-day, peaceful feeling. Love them. :-)

Sasha said...

These photos warmed my heart and it was much needed on this blisteringly cold day over here!

Best of luck with your essay!

Hila said...

Thanks everyone :)