Au revoir

Wednesday, 24 April 2013

Paris, Février 1999 - Édouard Boubat

I leave next week for Israel, and I’ll be away for a month until the end of May. During this time, I’ll have intermittent internet access and little spare time, so there probably won’t be much blogging happening here. Apologies in advance if comment moderation will be slow over the next few weeks as I will only be able to moderate and publish comments in those instances when I have access to my email and internet. I will also be quite busy travelling, visiting my family, doing research and going to a huge family wedding. I expect my blog will be the last thing on my mind.

So, au revoir everyone!

Image credit: Paris, Février 1999 by Édouard Boubat.

19 comments:

Kate said...

Have fun, Hila!

Hila said...

Thanks Kate!

Rambling Tart said...

Hope you have a fantastic time! :-)

Mariella said...

How wonderful for you to take this trip Hila, all the best and see you soon!

Odessa said...

Bon voyage, Hila! I'm sure you'll have a wonderful time. :)

Accidentalwriter said...

Looking forward to hearing all about it. Best wishes.

Danielle P. said...

I hope this trip is everything you want it to be, and more! Do get some rest, though!

Sally said...

Have a wonderful trip, Hila!

Jane Flanagan said...

Have a wonderful time, Hila! enjoy your break.

Michal said...

Safe travels, Hila. Enjoy your internet break!

querido diário said...

Have a great time in Israel :)

Teresa said...

Au revoir and safe travels Hila!

rooth said...

Hila, I hope you have a wonderful and safe trip!

Gabriela said...

Have the best time on your trip!

GRACIA AND LOUISE said...

By now you will be tangled up in a fantastical and giddy adventure. I wish a wonderful time at the big family wedding and much good luck with your research work too. You are sure to come back with a new insight, and many, many ideas... Await the photos and words when you return and find chance. X

GRACIA AND LOUISE said...

By now you will be tangled up in a fantastical and giddy adventure. I wish a wonderful time at the big family wedding and much good luck with your research work too. You are sure to come back with a new insight, and many, many ideas... Await the photos and words when you return and find chance. X

GRACIA AND LOUISE said...

By now you will be tangled up in a fantastical and giddy adventure. I wish a wonderful time at the big family wedding and much good luck with your research work too. You are sure to come back with a new insight, and many, many ideas... Await the photos and words when you return and find chance. X

Sasha said...

I hope you're having a wonderful time! I've been missing from the blogosphere for a few months now so I will be combing your archives-plenty for me to still enjoy while you're away!

Hila said...

Thanks everyone! I had a great time.