My New Portfolio Website

Thursday, February 28, 2013

My New Portfolio Website

My New Portfolio Website

My New Portfolio Website

My New Portfolio Website

I’ve been meaning to create a professional website that showcases some of my work and publications for a long time. And I’ve finally done it – here’s my professional portfolio website. A lot of hard work has gone into creating this, and I hope it conveys some of the work I have done over the years. The sections on this site include:

* About
* Education & Teaching
* Books
* Book Essays
* Print & Fiction
* Online
* Research & Editing
* Marketing

Feel free to visit and tell me what you think!

By the way, I have temporarily disabled anonymous comments on my blog, purely as a measure to combat the ridiculous amount of spam I get. I really dislike blogger’s CAPTCHA as a spam-fighting measure, so I would prefer not to enable that. But if you usually comment on my blog through your name and website alone, or anonymously (and you are obviously not a spambot), please email me to let me know and I will consider enabling anonymous comments again. I know it’s no big deal (and people often respond to my posts via email rather than comments anyway), but I sort of feel bad for disabling anonymous comments, and blogger doesn’t allow much flexibility when it comes to combating spam.

8 comments:

Rambling Tart said...

WOW! You did such an incredible amount of work. WELL DONE! :-) Although I knew many of your accomplishments simply by reading your blog, I loved learning more about your work and what you've done. :-)

Michal said...

Wow, you have kicked some serious ass! So many accomplishments! The website looks great. Well designed & easy to navigate. :)

Teresa said...

Your new portfolio site looks amazing Hila! Great work! I love the mono look.

Debie Grace said...

Your portfolio is lovely, Hila! I liked looking at it ;)

Gracia said...

Hila, it looks wonderful. Congratulations. Hurrah from me. xolj

Hila said...

Thank you all, I appreciate it!

hungryandfrozen said...

Had to zoom past the Downton post in case there are spoilers, as I'm woefully behind.

The spam on Blogger has got so intense recently - I hate it! It's like trying to hold back the tide though, it just seems like I'll clear it then hundreds more will flood in.

You're so awesomely accomplished! Hope some good people spot your site :)

Hila said...

Ha, I don't feel particularly accomplished Laura! But thanks :)

Yeah, the spam has reached epic proportions lately, and I give up trying to moderate it. Just want to block it altogether.