Rosh Hashanah

Monday, 17 September 2012

Rosh Hashanah Flowers

Rosh Hashanah Flowers

Rosh Hashanah Flowers

Rosh Hashanah Flowers

Rosh Hashanah Flowers

Last night I celebrated Rosh Hashanah, and these gorgeous flowers were the gift I gave to the hosts. They were so beautiful sitting in the sunlight in the morning, I felt the need for some gratuitous flower shots. We have a saying for the Jewish New Year, which goes: Shana Tova Umetukah, Hebrew for ‘A Good and Sweet Year.’ I wish everyone a very sweet year!

11 comments:

Maša said...

gorgeous! I wish you a good, sweet year too! :)

hannah debbie said...

shana tova to you!

rooth said...

Wishing you a wonderful new year

Jane Flanagan said...

Wishing you a sweet year too, Hila!

Petra said...

beautiful flowers. wishing you a most wonderful year Hila :)

Teresa said...

Wishing you a wonderful new year Hila!
The flowers are gorgeous. :)

Hila said...

Thank you all!

Mariella said...

Shana Tova gam lach Hila! (I hope the Hebrew was ok :). I am in Israel right now, but flying back tomorrow. May this year be sweet and spectacular!

Hila said...

Mariella: of course your Hebrew was ok! Right back at you :) And I hope you enjoyed Israel, I'm jealous.

Odessa said...

have a sweet new year, hila! these blooms are darling. perfect shade of coral pink.

Hila said...

Odessa: They were so pretty, I almost didn't give them, I wanted to keep them!