This Year Print

This Year Print: A collaboration between Satsuma Press and I

This Year Print: A collaboration between Satsuma Press and I

A few weeks ago, I received an email from Lynn from Satsuma Press. She asked my permission to turn a fragment of my new year poem into a print. I was so flattered and thought this was such a neat idea, so of course I said yes. It's also nice to be approached by someone as lovely as Lynn. So first off, I want to say a huge thank you to her for reaching out to me and coming up with this idea.

The print from my poem can be purchased here in Lynn's shop. Personally, I'm going to frame and hang a copy above my desk as a gentle reminder when I'm stressed. I hope you like it everyone!

Visit Lynn in her : : Shop : : Website : : Blog : :

Image credits: images from here by Lynn Russell for Satsuma Press.

P.S. Please feel free to spread the word!