Black and White

bw1

bw2

bw16

bw3

bw15

bw4

bw5

bw6

bw7

bw8

bw9

bw10

bw11

bw14

bw12

bw13

When you photograph people in color, you photograph their clothes. But when you photograph people in Black and White, you photograph their souls.

-Ted Grant

I've been trying to organise my image folders today in order to finalise the images in my book. I discovered one folder named 'black and white' that I completely forgot about. It's filled with unsorted black and white photos, I'm not sure if I've ever shared any of them before. But I felt like posting some now. There is something so appealing about the black and white aesthetic, it seems almost abstract to me. There is also something therapeutic about lining-up black and white images together.

Image credits: all images are my own.