Underscore Magazine

1

2

I contributed an article to the latest issue of Underscore Magazine, the Fight Issue. I have to admit, I was a bit nervous about publishing this article as it's one of the most personal things I've shared in print. Here's a peek at my article:

my article in the 'fight' issue of underscore magazine

my article in the 'fight' issue of underscore magazine

my article in the 'fight' issue of underscore magazine

my article in the 'fight' issue of underscore magazine

I'm a huge fan of Underscore Magazine, so I was thrilled to be asked to contribute (and I might be contributing to their next issue as well). Everything about this magazine, from its tone, writing, photography, approach and philosophy, appeals to me and my sensibility. This is the kind of magazine that appeals to both your senses and intelligence, that doesn't talk down to you or try to convince you to buy a zillion things you don't actually need, but speaks to your creativity, humanity and imagination. So I feel honoured to be a (small) part of it.

Underscore Magazine also recently won the President╩╝s Design Award, Singapore╩╝s most prestigious design accolade. If you look through just a small sample of its pages, you'll know why. Here are a few of the other great articles in the latest issue:

7

8

9

10

11

12

13

14

15

16

17

18

You can pick up a copy of Underscore Magazine on their online shop, and read more about it here.

All images are copyrighted to Underscore Magazine, all rights reserved.