Lately

lately

lately

lately

lately

lately

lately

lately

lately

lately

Lately, I've been ... watching the sky : : receiving lovely things in the mail (thank you Niina for the mittens and book) : : contemplating ballet and picnics together : : spending time with my cool cat : : enjoying the sunshine on my skin and on the water : : going to the beach : : taking mini trips within Perth : : tinkering with a lovely film camera : : actually enjoying the warmer weather.

So maybe there is something to be said for this whole summer thing. But I reserve the right to start complaining when it becomes too hot to sleep.

Before you go, just a few more things and links ...

Thank you Jen! This is just about the sweetest post : : I contributed to a post on misogyny on the internet on Meanjin blog, have a read here : : I noticed the other day that some comments from bloggy friends have been marked as spam by blogger's automatic comment filter. I'm sorry about this guys, these comments have now been published : : This beautiful little kitten needs a home, read her story here (and please spread the word) : : I mentioned a while ago on Twitter that I wish there was a perfume that smelled like books. Well, here you go : : You may have noticed the freelance badge on my sidebar. I'm planning on launching a far more professional freelance writing/editing website next year with some writing buddies, but in the meantime, I just wanted to let everyone know I'm available for all manner of freelance writing work, so feel free to contact me : : And lastly, a huge thank you to everyone who sent me an email about my 1Q84 novel review. I've never received so many emails about a book review in my life.

Have a great weekend everyone.