Dream Outfit: Antwerp

Friday, August 26, 2011

honey-kennedy-antwerp-dream-outfit-for-hila

Hello there! Jen again ...

I do something on my blog called 'Dream Outfit' where I roundup some things I've been ogling around various shops. Since I've been obsessed with the idea of traveling around Belgium for the past few months, I thought I'd post an Antwerp Dream Outfit for you guys. These are called 'dream outfits' because I can afford every piece, have it all fit just perfectly and travel around the world ... IN MY DREAMS. SIGH.

Where to find: antwerp poster, striped top, sunglasses, anatomical heart necklace, wrap belt, cacharel skirt, butler clutch, zinda pumps, ruby woo lipstick, navegar perfume.

: : Guest post by Jen from Honey Kennedy : :

15 comments:

SJ said...

i LOVE belgium! it was one of my favourite places i visited last year when I was in europe. Delicious food, lovely people and the cities are stunning.
perfect outfit for a day of sightseeing :)

amy said...

the skirt is amazing!!

Enia Is (Almost) Here said...

ah noemi klein. and cacharel and that skirt are amazing!

Miss Flying V said...

Lovely dream outfit :) If you ever make it to Belgium, I'd be happy to give you some tips on what to visit!

etre-soi said...

Oh! Belgium, my favorite place in the world :) Beautiful architecture, wonderful museums, food is delicious (easy, all my favorite sweets are from Belgium) and most important of all very nice people !

tywo said...

The skirt is so beautiful!


LOVE!

naomemandeflores said...

Belgium is one of the coolest places I've ever visited. I'd love to live there someday. Great inspiration, I really like the top.


Camila Faria

CloudyKim said...

Wow, I love it! The skirt is my favorite piece :)

Impaire said...

So lovely! I'm completely dreaming of European travels myself these days, alas without the time or money... yet.
-
I posted this on BlogShouts (http://www.blogshouts.com/shout/single/330), I don't think this has much users yet but I figure it can't hurt!

P R I M O E Z A said...

love this collage. quite dramatic and romantic at the same time.

Nancy Baric *negfilm said...

must agree with primoeza...;)0

amy said...

oh it is such a dream-- the colors are so pretty and i loveeeeeeeeeeeeee the skirt.

honestly, your blog is beyond beautiful xx

sweetness xx
hope to hear from you*!
amyflyingakite.com

Tana said...

Belgium :) guess it's quite a nice dream outfit for travelling there!

hila said...

I think I pretty much fell in love with the skirt too jen! merci for such a beautiful post.

E. said...

Oooh, how great! I'm Belgian and live in Antwerp. I'm happy to see our lovely country and city are becoming increasingly popular in the blogging world. I think you should ALL come to Antwerp and I'd be happy to show you around!

x E.