Vintage Ballet & Some News

vintage ballet

vintage ballet

vintage ballet

vintage ballet

vintage ballet

vintage ballet

vintage ballet

vintage ballet

vintage ballet

vintage ballet

vintage ballet

How gorgeous are these images? They're from this collection of vintage ballet photography by Yarn Over Movement on flickr, who also happens to have a lovely blog.

I have some news: I've joined the team of bloggers on Leeloo as their 'Perth correspondent', which means I'll be writing monthly posts at Leeloo blog, covering Perth-based Art, Fashion, Photography, Vintage, Markets and Indie designers. I wanted to put the word out about this so people will feel free to email me about artists, designers, photographers, markets and events in Perth.

Sorry I've been a bit behind in answering all your lovely comments, I was very sick yesterday, and I'm having a rather stressful week.