Sydney Writers' Centre Competition

Friday, 15 April 2011

sydney journalist

Let the voting begin! As I previously mentioned, I've entered the Sydney Writers' Centre Best Australian Blogs 2011 Competition. If you visit my blog and would like to vote for me in the People's Choice Award, I'd be so grateful. Click here to vote. I've also added a voting badge on my blog sidebar that links straight to the voting page. The wonderful prize for this competition is writing classes at the Sydney Writers' Centre. I know my chances are not that good considering all the great blogs out there, but the prize is too tempting for me not to try. Thank you in advance.

A few other things to update you on ...

: : I have a new tumblr blog, feel free to submit to the collection.

: : A book I contributed to is now available on Amazon.

: : The Elements of In-Between has a small flickr group to collect any images of the book I've seen around the net. Feel free to join and submit photos.

Have a great weekend everyone.

Image credit: Dick Gooding, journalist; or Leonard Teale, from Lincoln Coffee Lounge & Cafe, Rowe Street, Sydney. Photographed by Brian Bird c. 1948-1951.

EDIT: just an extra note to let everyone know that the blogs are listed alphabetically on the voting page, so you will need to click “next” to get to my blog as it’s listed on the second page. There are also clear instructions at the top of the voting page. My blog is listed as:

le projet d’amour - Hila Shachar

Feel free to also spread the word around as every little bit helps!

Thanks everyone! I really appreciate the support you've all given me so far, you’re all champs.

14 comments:

Tana said...

Done!!! :)

Eliza said...

voted, of course. you more-than-deserve-it. i know i don't comment very often, but i read your blog religiously, and think you are absolutely astounding. xxx

Deleilan said...

It's both a pleasure and an honour to vote for your wonderful blog, Hila!

pRiyA said...

Done!
:-)

SJ said...

another vote for you! good luck!

Caitlin Rose said...

great, I'll vote right away!

aldrin said...

Cool. You have my vote!

Christine said...

Exciting! You have my vote:)

Ella said...

just voted! crossing my fingers :)

P R I M O E Z A said...

done :)

Tracey said...

Just submitted my vote! :)
I'll keep fingers and toes crossed that a win comes your way (you definitely deserve it for your beautiful blog).
xx

hila said...

thank you, thank you, thank you!! not only for the votes, but also for the kind words and support. Even if I don't win, these messages are my own special reward.

fabriken said...

done! as this is one of the most intellectual and fascinating blog's i've read, my vote had to got to you

hila said...

thanks so much for saying so!