The Elements of In-Between

the elements of in-between

the elements of in-between

the elements of in-between

The Elements of In-Between is a project between a writer and artist, responding to the same films through writing and illustration. The book is a collection of film reviews and poetry by Hila Shachar, and illustrations by Amy Borrell. But above all, it is a small homage to the wonder of films and the ideas they inspire in those in-between moments that are neither work nor play, but creativity.

I'm pretty excited to show you a little sample of my book with Amy, The Elements of In-Between. The book is available here in paperback, and we'll be selling the hardback version soon. You can have another peek on Amy's website.

I hope you guys like our little book, we've put a lot of love and creativity into it, and it's so nice to see a project completed.

P.S. You really have to see another sample: a preview of a romantic short film by Benjamin Millepied and Asa Mader which I wrote about for Behind Ballet. Seriously, this video is so pretty, it got me sighing.

EDIT: So sorry guys, I forgot to mention that lulu are offering 20% off with the discount code "SPRINGREAD" (capital letters) until the 31st of March. Sorry again to anyone who has already bought it without the discount, it completely slipped my mind.