Dobbin Mews

cobalt

arrownecklace

I'm in love. With a new shop that is. Dobbin Mews (don't you just love the name?) is a sweet holiday shop filled with little things that I am most fervently coveting. I particularly love the Odette Arrow Necklace and Wiksten Colbalt Marled Loop Scarf. I've also been coveting these lovely things:

wishlist

1. Dores Long Hand Cast Brass Necklace, 2. A copy of F. Scott Fitzgerald's The Great Gatsby designed by Coralie Bickford-Smith, 3. Lines and Shapes Special Holiday Book Bundle, 4. Rennes Gables Leather Satchel, 5. Mociun Triangle Ring, 6. EmersonMade Old-Schools Jeans, 7. Secret Pocket Handwoven Loop Scarf, 8. Toast Cotton Linen Tunic, 9. Wiksten Tweed Merino Socks.

Realistically, I shouldn't be coveting much of anything as my family doesn't celebrate Christmas this time of year, but Hanukkah. Still, a girl can dream, right? The internet really is too tempting sometimes.