Science & Curiosities at Versailles

Thursday, 28 October 2010

1

2

3

4

The Hall of Mirrors electricity experiment, Marley Machine on the banks of the Seine, burning mirror solar power demonstration. Gosh, I want to see an exhibition like that! For those of you lucky enough to be in the vicinity, there's a spectacular exhibition called Science and Curiosities at the Court of Versailles in, where else, Versailles. The exhibition runs from 26 October 2010-27 February, 2011. If you happen to go, please do tell me and let me live vicariously through you.

10 comments:

Allie said...

Beautiful!

Marinka said...

love those thanks for sharing

amy said...

ooo i'd like to visit this exhibition too!

(and thankyou for the maira link, i hadn't seen it)

x

Megan Champion said...

Oh, me too!! Looks so interesting and wonderful

Indie.Tea said...

I'd love to visit that exhibit. Beautiful...

Principia said...

wow I wouldn't have known about this if you hadn't posted it.. now I must definitely go see it :)

thanatosis said...

this looks amazing!

Ella said...

this is truly fantastic!

miau said...

oh the first picture is so cool!

hila said...

thanks guys!

amy: I'm glad I passed on the link then :)

principia: lucky you! tell me how it is ...