Pinterest

Wednesday, 13 October 2010

1

2

3

4

5

6

These images are a few of my favourite bits and pieces from my Pinterest board. I'm a natural collector, so I was instantly drawn to Pinterest as I love the idea of a virtual pin board on which to record your favourite things. There's something satisfying about viewing and creating collections.

Joining Pinterest is by invitation only, and I have four invitations to give away. So if you'd like to join, leave me a comment and I will pick four names out of a hat.

If there are any pinners who could also help me out with a teeny problem, that would be grand. My twitter icon isn't appearing here, underneath my profile where all the other icons are, even though my account is linked to twitter. If anyone knows why and can help me fix it, I'd be ever grateful. My computer's been acting strange with a lot of programmes lately.

Image credits: Untitled, Shawn Sheu, Northern lights in Iceland, Untitled, Fox #1, I Love Saturdays.

13 comments:

Olivia said...

You have impeccable taste in photographs, my dear. I would love to enter your pininterest-giveaway ♥
Thank you so much for the opportunity! :)
xxx

Eliza said...

Pinterest sounds so wonderful! I hadn't heard about it before. I would love to join, I'm very glad for participating in this giveaway :) Thank you dear. ♥

Enia Is (Almost) Here said...

literally adore the last one (all are stunning though)....

pinterest sounds interesting to me too! thanks for sharing!

Allie said...

Pinterest sounds AMAZING! I hope you pick me!

Vanessa said...

What a charming idea! These photos are exquisite and make me dream. Thanks so much for sharing them.

miau said...

oh these are amazing!

Megan Champion said...

You always have the most lovely photos Hila, I am always inspired when I visit. :-)

Ben said...

hila, thanks a lot for writing about Pinterest! I'm sorry to hear about the bug with twitter links. I'll add it to our queue of things to fix :)

In the meantime, if you ever need a few more invites, or if you just have ideas for making Pinterest better - please feel free to reach out! (ben-at-pinterest-dot-com)

Indie.Tea said...

O my, those are SO beautiful!
O, and I'd love to be entered in the drawing for an invite.

Ella said...

oh wow, i've heard about this pintrest thing via several blogs. judging from these images you have, i'd love to join, so i may "pin" them all!

lauren carney said...

oh everything about your blog is lovely!
the pictures make me smile!

happy blogging you!

A.C. Barnett said...

I would love to join. I've heard a lot about it via other blogs. The pictures you've featured are beauitful. Looks like my cup of tea!!

hila said...

thanks for playing everyone, much appreciated :)