La Double Vie de Véronique

la double vie de véronique

la double vie de véronique

la double vie de véronique

It's a perfectly wintry day, so I'm huddled at home with my writing and DVDs. It took all of my willpower to get up early this morning for ballet class, but now my whole body feels alive and I'm rewarding myself with watching my favourite film, La Double Vie de Véronique. It's really quite sad how many times I've seen this film.

Since this is a perfect time for reading too, I want to draw your attention to two blog posts. The first one is written by me on this useful blog. It includes my tips regarding how to get published in books and how to approach publishers with a book proposal. While the tips are primarily aimed at postgraduate students, I do think there are probably similarities between academic and more general publishing processes. I don't think my publication experience is extensive by any means, but I do hope these "tips" are useful.

The second post is by someone I know and admire. I can't help but shake my head in an emphatic "yes" whenever I read this post.

Hope you're all having a great weekend.