Seven

Monday, 5 April 2010

dreaming

Principia has tagged me to list seven random facts about myself and tag seven bloggers to do the same. Merci for the tag!

Some things about me ...

1. I don't really get bored. One of my favourite pastimes is to stare into space with a glass of something in my hand, with the luxury of thinking.

2. My hair is really quite long now. It hasn't been this long since I was in high school. I keep meaning to cut it, but something always holds me back. Nostalgia? Or perhaps ballerina man calling me "Cathy".

3. I never read just one book at a time, but two or three, (or four).

4. Two years ago, on this month, I started this little blog, at the suggestion of this lovely lady.

5. I like old fashioned murder mysteries and thank you cards.

6. I like giving lectures but find big parties intimidating.

7. I am fascinated by all theories of the sublime.

I tag A Coming of Page, A Red Lipstick, Fluid Imaginings, Intimate Vignettes, Marie, Red Aprons & Lunchboxes and Rina.

Image by tiavir.

17 comments:

cinta / sepi / sayu said...

i actually thought the same thing when i saw the video. thank you for stopping by, dear.

Sundari said...

Some interesting things there. I will see what I can come up with soon. Thanks for the tag.

katie said...

i only like reading one book at a time!

Jo said...

thank you for the tag from me too :) really nice reading your random facts, i must agree with you on number 1, i seldom get bored! and congratulations on the blog anniversary. now i'm looking forward to writing down mine. hug!

Principia said...

I do #3 too, which sometimes results in character / plot mix up.. thus am trying to be monogamous now :/

#5 - agatha christie? :D

inspir-ed. said...

you sound like a very interesting lady. love #1. boredom is only for the weak minded.

Make it Easy said...

the luxury of thinking...i love that

Rina said...

Oh thanks so much for the tag, I´m doing it right now!! I´m feel very related with number 6! xoxo

Principia said...

I do #3 too. am trying to stick with just one book though, been having trouble juggling all those characters/plots :p

A red lipstick said...

Thank you so much for the tag Hila! Hope you've had a nice Pesach.

danica said...

oh, thank you cards! such a beautiful, dying art...

Hila said...

cheers dears :)

principia: yep, agatha christie!

a red lipstick: I hope you had a great pesach too!

Rambling Tart said...

Beautiful, beautiful photo. :-)

fluidimaginings said...

Thanks for tagging me, I had fun doing my post!

Des said...

It was great to read these facts. Thanks for sharing this.

onesilentwinter said...

i loved reading your list, in fact it did not feel as such but more an opening to a wonderful book...it is all so beautiful hila!

Hila said...

Thank you everyone, you're all incredibly kind :)