Perth Festival

Saturday, 6 February 2010


Enjoying ...

This Cafe
Trust me, the best breakfast in Perth. Unfortunately though, this cafe doesn't have a cat on the table. Darn.

This Song
I don't know why I'm drawn to it lately. It's not new, and not usually my style. I'm infatuated by the timbre of his voice and the video clip, which actually makes me appreciate summer aesthetic and the beach culture which is so dominant here in Australia.

This Blog
Hilarious, though naughty in bits, so best not to read with children around.

Looking forward to ...

This Play
A play about coffee, how could I not see it?

This Writer
Gail's back in Perth!

This Dance
We all need to be as happy as Larry.

I love PIAF, comes but once a year.

What have you been up to lately?

Image by siegel im spiegel.


Susanna-Cole said...

Oh, I absolutely love that photo! I adore cats, and the composition of this photo is just perfect!

Going now to check out some of the things you're enjoying, and linked! :)

Thanks for your sweet comment! ♥


marie said...

looks like you're making the most of the summer!
i'm trying to do the same, but can't help feeling the time passing without actually getting much done -)

Des said...

That festival looks like a lot of fun. And a great cafe is so important. I can live in any city in the world as long as it has a cafe with good atmosphere.

St├ęphanie said...

Adorable picture !

Hila said...

susanna-cole: my pleasure!

marie: I feel time slipping away from me too, especially when I have deadlines!

des: I totally agree, I couldn't live without a good cafe nearby.

stephanie: isn't it adorable?

ashley said...

i am currently liking your loves,
great list, and song!
happy week-end,
ashley xx

urban flea said...

i definitely have a big ol' girl crush on Charlotte Gainsbourg, what an intriguing woman, thanks so much for sharing, and i hope you have a lovely week!

xo urban flea :)

Hila said...

Hi Ashley, how's the little bun? :)

Urban Flea: you too!

the maisies said...

that is just the most adorable catty photo.

Hila said...

Isn't it just?