We Won't Run

Friday, 4 December 2009

I think this song and video is the most charming thing, from the lyrics, to the music, to the visual-aesthetic. I adore her cape and the heartbeat-drums in the background.

Have a charming weekend everyone.


St├ęphanie said...

I adore it !

Lenneke said...

wow, this is really a pretty video! And love the song as well!

nadia said...

lovely! addictive!

Des said...

I'm not familiar with this singer. Thanks for introducing me to her music.

Florea Mihai Ionut said...

what a voice...LOVELY :X nice blog

Susanna-Cole said...

Oh such a sweet song, her voice is so incredibly lovely, and charming visuals to top it all off! Thanks for sharing, hope you are well, dear! ♥


Mary-Laure said...

Just amazing. How do you discover new artists and musicians, I wonder - friends' recommendations? the Internet? the press?

PS: don't miss the giveaway on my blog!

Hila said...

stephanie: I'm so glad you like it.

Lenneke: it is indeed very pretty!

nadia: I know, I've been listening to it over and over again.

des: my pleasure - she's a well known singer in Australia, but not so well known overseas I think.

florea: thank you!

susanna-cole: I hope you are well too, I've been trying to keep up with all your travels :)

Mary-Laure: a giveaway you say? Thanks for letting me know!

This singer is very well known in Australia, so I can't take any credit for "discovering" her. But I usually follow the recommendations of close friends, who are bigger music buffs than me. That and I usually stumble upon things by accident on the internet.

dans mOn cOcOn said...

she makes me think to Nina Kinert....
and it's so... wouah!! I love it!