Le Projet D'amour

Monday, 27 July 2009

thinking

I spent much of the weekend thinking endlessly about my new project when I should have been preparing for teaching and job interviews this week. I decided to make this bloggy space work for me. I have notebooks filled with words and images, but they are not interactive. Sometimes, it's nice to know what somebody else thinks about a particular set of words or an image. So I've converted this space into my own little fragmentary record of the development of my research. I hope you won't find it too boring :)

13 comments:

louise said...

I'm sure it will be vibrant and exciting. A perfect use of this lovely

Desiree Fawn said...

I'm sure I won't!
Bring it on ;)

The Wanderers' Daughter said...

By all means, experiment!!
I'm with Desiree...bring it on! Looking forward to what you come up with!

danica said...

sounds good to me!

Esti said...

it sounds good to me too... i hope i can keep track and understand your project as it developes :)

gracia said...

Yes! Yes! I like the sounds of this very much and cannot wait to see what follows.

flossy-p said...

oooo, this sounds interesting :)

A red lipstick said...

Your new project sounds very interesting and I'm looking forward to reading your next blog posts!

K. Sundari said...

oh i am very interested. by all means work the blog!

Jenaveve said...

Perfect way to use a blog I think.

Where are my manners? Hello! It has been a while :)

Hila said...

Thank you all, I hope you like the new turn the blog takes :)

(and hello Jenaveve! It has been a while, I hope you're well)

kerri nĂ­ dochartaigh said...

this is so exciting

Hila said...

Thank you :)