Space Bubble

Saturday, 30 May 2009



This song is an apt metaphor for the way I'm feeling at the moment: in a little space bubble of my own writing, counting down the days. I'm listening to Bowie in the background and enjoying the irony.

A month from now, I shall be finished and I can hardly believe it. I don't think I remember what life is like without a thesis, and it will be very strange to be called a "Dr" at the end of the exercise. I still feel like a child in most ways. In other news, the book is now officially on catalogue and available at the rather interesting price of $42.50, if you scroll down to page 17 of the catalogue.

See you all on the other side of my little bubble!

7 comments:

K. Sundari said...

Wow! Congratulations (for what will come soon)! It must be very exciting. I wonder what you will get up to next?

Rina said...

Congrats Hila!! I know how it feels. I love that sng of Bowie.

flossy-p said...

Oh my gosh, what an achievement, congratulations! :D

boubou said...

Bonsoir ! First time i come across your blog , so im gonna visit it now :)
well if you wanna be inspired by my collages or just dream, come and visit my blog :)
a bientot !
Boubouteatime xx

Mila said...

Hey dear!

Just wanted to say i miss you and hope you are great!

<3
Mila.

Jessie Cacciola said...

haven't been by in a while. hope you're doing well. love this song. :)

Hila said...

Thank you everyone! I'm back in the land of the living :)