The Principles of Uncertainty

maira16

I've been reading The Principles of Uncertainty for the millionth time (that might be a slight exaggeration). I love Maira Kalman, she reminds me that the most profound things can be said simply.

I'm on the hunt for a book to read. In the past couple of months I've been taking my thesis books to bed with me, but they've been invading my dreams lately. Considering my thesis has taken over most of my waking moments, I don't think it's fair that it should take up my dream-space too. I'm looking for something light but interesting to snuggle up in bed with. Can anyone recommend me a book?

I want to say a big thank you to Sølvi for giving me two blog awards. You know I can't choose, so all of you get the awards from me.

Image from here. I also love this, this and this. Visit Maira Kalman here.