Thursday, 5 February 2009
My posts have a decided me-theme to them lately as I have been tagged again by two lovely ladies. Mary-Laure has tagged me to have a peek at my desk. My desk is a bit of a mess at the moment and is perpetually filled with cups of coffee, shadows and books. I would love to know what's on Amy's desk.
Mila has tagged me on facebook to name 25 random facts about me, or habits and goals I may have. I'm responding to her tag here as my computer and facebook aren't getting along at the moment. So here are some more bits and pieces about me:
1. I loathe driving and love trains.
2. I sleep deeply and soundly. I once slept through the police "visiting" my neighbours.
3. I have messy handwriting in English and neat handwriting in Hebrew. Odd.
4. I have a very thin waist. Buying pants is a nightmare.
5. I've been doing ballet for almost 20 years.
6. I love watching shadows.
7. I think big snugly coats are heaven.
8. I love tucking my hair into coats.
9. I have a small face and would look better with short hair, but prefer it long. I love the feel of it at the back of my neck.
10. I like watching people on buses.
11. I want to learn as many languages as possible.
12. I'm a neat-freak, I can't deal with mess.
13. My mother is an artist, my father is many, many things.
14. I think my father is the smartest person I know but I disagree with him 90% of the time.
15. I once bought an expensive book rather than paying the telephone bill. I'm usually responsible, but books are my drug of choice.
16. I don't like mobile phones and often have fantasies of throwing my phone into the river.
17. I think cats are the loveliest things with fur.
18. I like to wake up early and be quiet for a little while.
19. I can't read maps.
20. I love getting letters, feel free to send me one.
21. I write (almost) everyday.
22. I want to publish my poetry ... and lots of other things.
23. I'm ambitious, but I won't step on your toes.
24. I believe chicken soup is the cure to all ills.
25. I like making lists.
That's enough about me now, I tag Lucie.