Mankind Mag

Wednesday, 8 October 2008

It's live! The fourth issue of Mankind Mag is out: visit Design for Mankind to preview, download, or buy it. May I say, without bias, that I think Erin is just super and is one of the loveliest people I've ever worked with. Thanks again Erin for asking me to contribute to the issue. I hope you all like the little story (and photos) I contributed.

P.S. my mum's shoes and my own shoes, in their excitement at the honour of being in Erin's mag, got confused and have placed themselves in the wrong position; my mum's shoes are accidentally next to my story in Yorkshire, and vice versa. No, I did not climb the Yorkshire moors in heels - naughty, silly shoes :)

P.P.S. Darling Erin has fixed the shoe-confusion and has swapped the shoes around to their correct order. Merci Erin!

18 comments:

notebookdoodles said...

lovely contribution =)

K. Sundari said...

How cute! Congrats on getting in.

K. Sundari said...

Hila, I just read your story. Very beautiful, and you speak of wanting to be a writer with such passion. Hope you get there soon.

Krissy said...

Yay Hila- How exciting... I haven't been able to read mine yet- I will tonight, can't wait!

Stephanie said...

What a great piece - congratulations, congratulations!

I hope you are doing a little basking in the glow of glory.

design for mankind. said...

Oh Hila--- I am so so honored to have you in the mag. You have such talent!

And just so you know, I've fixed your shoes so they now reflect a more correct account... ;)

Hila said...

thank you notebook doodles :)

Kirtida - thank you so much, that's much appreciated :)

It is pretty exciting Krissy!

Thanks Stephanie! I've allowed myself to bask a little :)

Thanks so much Erin! You really didn't have to do that though (I know how hard you work). xo

danica said...

Congrats Hila! I will read your story properly after teaching today :)

Esti said...

Congratulations!

jodi said...

cute shoe story x

AnastasiaC said...

Congratulations!!! cute shoes!
Erin's mags are FAB!!

Susanna-Cole said...

Awesome that you're in this issue, Design For Mankind seems like a really charming little magazine! :)

xoxo,
S-C

Rina said...

Oh congrats Hila! I already saw this number, and I was very exciting to see your contribution! fantastic!

daydream lily said...

congrats on being in the mag. looks like a fun issue :-)

I'm downloading my copy now.

design for mankind. said...

Ha, my pleasure, dear--- I couldn't bear to have the shoes flopped! :)

Hila said...

oh thank you everyone!

Sanne said...

Congratulations, beautiful contribution!

Hila said...

Thank you Sanne :)