Yesterday's Clothes

Thursday, 18 September 2008

If you haven't heard of the zine, I am Still in Yesterday's Clothes, let me introduce you. Run by music man extraordinaire, Tristan, this great little zine is packed with articles, short stories, comics, illustrations, and, in this second issue, even a paper doll of your very own. This second issue is devoted to all things "gigs, concerts, festivals, etc" and I have contributed a small article which includes glitter, leotards and a black leather kilt. Have I intrigued you enough? I certainly hope so. For Perth people, the zine is also available to buy for $5 at Harry Highpants in the city (259 William St, Northbridge).

And I am very happy today because the lovely Erin from Design for Mankind has asked me to contribute something to the next issue of Mankind Mag. I'm so excited to be working with this super lady.

6 comments:

Emily said...

I am Still in Yesterday's Clothes sounds quite promising, and perhaps this is a bit biased, but who can forget Brad Pitt's character, Tristan, from Legends of the Fall?

Rina said...

Hila, congrats! I can´t wait to see your contribution to this project that I find so interesting!

Mila said...

Wow, Hila, that's so amazing!
I am really happy for you...you truly deserve this girl!

<3

Mila.

Hila said...

Emily - no one could forget :)

And thank you Rina and Mila - you're both so sweet.

design for mankind. said...

I AM SO SO EXCITED!!!!!! :)

Hila said...

me too Erin!!