This is ... My Creative Space

My creative space is my pseudo-office at home, where I spend most of my time these days working on my thesis. I'm hoping to finish it by February next year. The focal point of this room is, of course, my writing desk which these days is continually covered with a mountain of books and paper. I'm afraid it doesn't get much more aesthetically pleasing than this as the rest of the room is filled with, you guessed it, books. Some of these books are ...

(Clockwise) 1. ... open and underlined 2. ... very very old 3. ... newer but much loved 4. ... and the loveliest inhabitant of the room is my little kitty who, quite ironically, likes to sit on my desk next to my computer mouse. They're great buddies.

Thanks to Michelle from quiltingmick for this week's lovely "this is" theme.